We value your trust in us.
Viaplay is a service provided by Viaplay Group US Inc, corporate identification number 556840-9287, with address Corporation Service Company 251 Little Falls Drive, 19808 Wilmington, Delaware, USA. Viaplay Group International AB is a joint data controller together with Viaplay Group US Inc (together referred to as Viaplay Group), for the processing of personal data under this privacy statement (this or the “Statement”) and will use your personal data as is described below. You can exercise your rights by using the contact details under section 10 below.
Your right to privacy is at the forefront of everything we do. Our aim is to provide you with a streaming service with content tailored and personalized just for you. For that, we need to process your personal data, and this Statement will explain to you how that is done, from the collection, storage, usage and sharing of your personal data.
Please note that our privacy practices are subject to the applicable laws of the places in which we operate.You will see additional region-specific terms that only apply to customers located in those geographic regions, or as required by those applicable laws.
We encourage you to read this Statement closely. If you have any questions regarding anything stated here or otherwise regarding our privacy work or handling of cookies and other technologies, you are welcome to contact us by using the contact information in Section 10. For any questions or help with the Viaplay service, we refer to our helpdesk or our customer service.
You can click on the links on the column to the left to go directly to the corresponding sections of this Statement.
1. What our Privacy Statement Covers
This Statement applies to you when creating and using your account with Viaplay, browsing our websites and applications, participating in surveys, contests, user groups, subscribing to our newsletter, when you are communicating with us through social media or by using any of our other channels, or when you are otherwise interacting with us.This Statement does not apply to Viaplay employees or job applicants.
2. How We Process Your Personal Data
In this section, we explain how your personal data is used for us to provide you with Viaplay and related relevant experiences, services, offers and our interest in improving the service.The type of personal data we collect depends on your relationship and interaction with us.
Personal data means any information that can be linked to you either directly or indirectly. It could be your name, e-mail address, phone number, credit card number, IP address, viewing history and information about interests and preferences.
2.1 What are the categories and types of personal data we collect?
We collect the following categories and types of personal data:
Contact Information: your first and last name, mailing address, email address, and phone number;
Other identifying information: IP address, passwords and other security information for authentication and access;
Financial Information: credit card, debit card and bank account information (as described under section 2.3.6 below);
Geolocation data: your country information and geographical data;
Demographic information: gender, age;
Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our websites, applications and services;
Commercial information:services purchased or viewed on our websites and applications, streaming history;
Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude.
Free Text. Please note that we may collect other personal data that you choose to provide in a free-text entry box, either as part of your account or as part of any content you contribute to our websites, applications, or in connection with our services.
2.2 How do we collect your personal data and from what sources?
We may collect your personal data in several ways:
2.2.1 Information that you provide us with directly, for example when using Viaplay, communicating with our customer service, participating in a contest, or answering surveys
- Contact information such as name, email address, telephone number, home address, date of birth or age, payment details (see section 2.3.6 below) and other information you provide under the respective profiles when creating and/or maintaining your user profile,
- correspondence when you contact us (recordings of phone calls, emails, chat, etc.),
- email address, home address or phone number when you sign up for receiving our marketing communications,
- information that you provide whilst participating in a contest,
- user information that you choose to provide such as ratings, reviews and responses to surveys,
- data related to your social media account when you share content from Viaplay or contact us through social media (please note that the social media provider’s own privacy policies will also apply to you when acting under your social media account),
- username and password.
2.2.2 We collect information from you passively when you use Viaplay
While you are enjoying the content on Viaplay, we gather internet or other electronic activity from you passively and further process data about your use of the service. We also collect geolocation data (your country information) for the purpose of geo-boking or targeting your service to the correct geographic area.
The gathered data is processed, among other, based on your behaviour and is connected to your specific user profile to give you a personalized experience. You can always create additional user profiles to have a tailored profile for each person within your household using Viaplay (please note that everyone with access to your account will have access to all the user profiles).
Furthermore, and subject to your cookie settings, your browsing behaviour on our platforms during your logout experience may also be linked to you and used to provide you with a personalized experience once you log in (see further in section 2.3.1 below).
2.2.3 Data obtained from others
We collect your contact information, financial information, and internet or other electronic activity from our business and advertising partners, and service providers who assist us in managing or providing the Viaplay service and who collect some of the information described above.
- We share data within our group of companies to achieve our business purposes and to enable marketing of our services, in compliance with legal requirements,
- We receive information from payment service providers that enable you to pay for your subscription or any content you are buying or renting on Viaplay,
- We may need toreceive information to give you access to Viaplay via one of our business partners, distributors and other third parties where Viaplay is integrated,
- We may obtain information if we have a legitimate interest in collecting such information from an official body regarding e.g., a claim that concerns us directly or indirectly.
2.3 For what purposes do we use your personal data and(where required) what legal basis is used?
We process your personal data for a variety of purposes, all under the umbrella of providing you with Viaplay. Each purpose is connected to a so-called legal basis, which we rely upon to lawfully process your personal data. A legal basis could be performance of contract, meaning that the processing is carried out by us to fulfil our contractual obligation to you, which is created for example when you accept our Terms. We may also use legitimate interest as a legal basis, meaning that our reason for processing personal data outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights. In order for us to do so, we always perform a balancing test to ensure that we have considered and weighed any privacy impact in relation to the interest in question. We consider what is necessary and reasonably expected by you, but also how to minimise any impact on your data protection rights, for example by always pseudonymising data where possible. If you object to your personal data being processed based on our legitimate interests, you can contact us using the contact information under section 10 below. Where the applicable privacy laws do not provide for the processing of Personal Data on the basis of legitimate interests, by providing us with your Personal Data, you consent to our processing it as we describe in this Statement or otherwise disclose to you. We could at times also ask for your consent to use your data. If consent is the legal basis, you are always given the option to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Lastly, we may at times have a legal obligation to process your data.
We may anonymize, aggregate or otherwise strip any personal data or other information we collect of all personally identifying characteristics so that it does not identify you. We may use or share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties for any purpose we deem appropriate.
Below are the various purposes for which we process your personal data, including the applicable legal basis for such processing.
2.3.1 Provision of Viaplay
We process your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to administer and provide you with Viaplay, such as to:
- identify you as a customer and/or user,
- charge for the services you use (administer invoices and payments) and ensuring recurrency of subscription payments,
- ensure the technical functionality of Viaplay,
- provide you with tailored and personalized content based on your viewing and browsing behaviour as well as other information you provide us with (read more about personalisation here)
- provide you with customer service,
- remedy faults and deal with complaints addressed by you,
- notify you of changes to our services.
Legal basis: Performance of contract and legitimate interest
2.3.2 Improving Viaplay
We process your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial information, demographic information and geolocation data to develop and improve our services, for example by:
- compiling different types of data, such as viewing behaviour, into statistics for analytical needs, for example to see what content that is successful on the service and what is not, what features that can be improved and how to make the navigation on the service more user-friendly
- allowing you to provide feedback through different customer surveys (sometimes based on your viewing and user behaviour within Viaplay) for the reasons mentioned in the point above but also to ensure that we meet customer expectations and can continue to raise customer satisfaction, and
- understanding, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and fixing issues in our services.
Furthermore, and subject to your cookie settings, we may also use your other identifying information and internet and browsing history connected to your logout experience to run A/B and other website and/or application testing, as part of our efforts to improve the content made available via the same and understand what works best for our visitors.
In most cases, any analysing of this data is performed based on pseudonymised data that is separated from your customer account.
Legal basis: Legitimate interest and consent
We may use your contact information, including your e-mail address, home address or phone number, in order to provide you with offers, news, recommendations etc. to market our services or, where you have consented thereto specifically, our partner’s services. We may provide you with personalized marketing based on your viewing behaviour and how you have used our services to better tailor offers that might be of interest for you. We may also use your personal data when you choose to participate in our marketing campaigns, e.g., in relation to our Refer-a-Friend framework or similar.
When you sign up to Viaplay you are always provided with the option to eiher opt-in or opt-out of our marketing communications, depending on national law requirements. If you no longer wish to receive marketing efforts from us, you can notify us at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in each email message or by changing your "My Account" settings.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service that provides statistics and analytical tools for search engine optimization and marketing purposes, to see information relating to user website activities including, but not limited to, page views, source and time spent on our website and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. This information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning that it cannot be tracked back to individuals. For more information on how Google Analytics collects and processes information, please visit:
https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. For information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Pixel tracking is a cookie-based process that enables third-parties to collect information, such as website interactions and browser events, from websites. We use, among other, Meta Pixel to collect data that helps us track conversions from Facebook to our website, optimize ads, build targeted or lookalike audiences and remarket users. For more information on Facebook and Instagram’s advertising tools and your options to opt-out, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies.
Our systems do not recognize browser “Do Not Track” signals, but we work with advertising service providers that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (https://thenai.org/) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (https://digitaladvertisingalliance.org/) to deliver interest-based advertisements to you. If you do not wish to receive personalized ads, please visit their opt-out page[s] to learn about how you can opt out of receiving interest-based advertisements from member companies.
Legal basis: Legitimate interest or, where required by applicable national law, consent.
2.3.4 Communication with you
We process your personal data, including contact information and commercial information when communicating with you, such as when you contact us for questions by phone, e-mail and social media chat or when you participate in surveys, competitions or usability testing we conduct. Such communication can be recorded and stored for educational purposes, to improve our communications and for quality assurance and to be able to document what has been agreed with you. Remember that if you are communicating with us through social media, then the social media’s information on processing of personal data applies as well.
Legal basis: Legitimate interest and performance of contract
2.3.5 Prevent security breaches and abuse of our services, and practice our right to establish, exercise or defend legal claims
We process your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, financial information, and internet activity and browsing history to ensure the security of all our services, in order to detect or prevent various types of unlawful use or use that otherwise violates our terms. We also process data to prevent abuse as well as to detect and prevent fraud, virus attacks, copyright infringement etc. We may also process personal data to practice our right to establish, exercise or defend legal and other official claims in front a court or other authority. For these purposes we might request and take part of official documents.
Legal basis: Legitimate interest and performance of contract
2.3.6 To process payment details for defined purposes
We use you financial information to process your payments.We store the following credit card data:
- the first six and last four digits of your card number to be able to support you if have forgotten your username,
- expiration date to send you reminders when your payment card is about to expire, and if you need to update the card on the Viaplay service,
- card alias to identify if this card has been used by another account,
- issuing country used for portability reasons to confirm your home country, and
- card type and last four digits of your card number to allow you to identify which of your payment cards has been registered.
Please note that your payment details are otherwise processed directly by our payment providers, who are independent controllers of your personal data and process such data under their own applicable privacy policies, for the purpose of charging you for our services and content.
Legal basis: Legitimate interest and legal obligation
2.3.7 To comply with legal obligations and requests from courts/authorities
We also process your personal data when we are required to do so by law, e.g., by virtue of our obligation to keep books or to where obligated to respond to requests from courts and other authorities.
Legal basis: legal obligation
2.4 Third party services, devices, and links
3. What are the categories of third-parties we share your personal data with?
At times, it is necessary for us to share your personal data to achieve the purposes we have collected it for.
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses to provide our services (“Service Providers”).For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions.We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf.Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.Service Providers are prohibited from using personal data other than as specified by us.
Our Affiliates or Subsidiaries
We may share personal data with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with our Company.For example, we share your personal data with any of the companies within our Group, for marketing purposes and for the development of new, or improvements of, existing services.
Third Party Partners
If our Company is merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets, we may disclose or transfer Personal data in connection with such transaction.You will have the opportunity to opt out of any such transfer if, in our discretion, it will result in the handling of your personal data in a way that differs materially from this privacy Statement.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law.We may disclose personal data and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of our company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
4. For how long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data is stored for as long as it is necessary to achieve the specific purposes for which the data was collected or as required by applicable law, after which it is deleted or completely anonymised. In this section you will learn about our different retention periods, which are specified further below. Please note that personal data may be processed beyond the retention periods below, if the data is considered necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or complaints before a court or other authority. If that is the case, the personal data in question will be deleted immediately once such claim or complaint has become final.
- Data collected as part of your use of Viaplay
- Data related to your account.This includes, among other, your account details, such as log in credentials, information about the services and content bought on Viaplay, user and viewing behaviour etc. We retain your personal data for the duration of your account. If you ask to delete your account or your account is deleted due to inactivity on your part (please see details below regarding inactivity), your personal data will become anonymized or deleted.
- Data related to crash logs and files. We process information about errors and crashes of the services to ensure the technical functionality of Viaplay. The data is processed for a period of 3 months from the collection date.
- Data about transactions and purchases. We process information about transactions related to your account and performed in connection with purchases through Viaplay for a period of 7 years after the transaction date.
- Data collected to comply with our legal obligations and enforcement requests.
- When we process your personal data to comply with or to fulfil our legal obligations or enforcement requests, e.g. to keep books, issue invoices, respond to legal enforcement requests, warrants, search orders or subpoenas, we will process your personal data for a period specified in applicable laws.
- Data collected through customer service or other communications with you. We process personal data collected when responding to your questions, complaints and requests, including data contained in the content of messages sent to us, for the period necessary to respond to the inquiry, complaint or request, but no longer than for a period of 3 years, in the case of logs and text dialog, and for a period of 1 month, in case of voice recordings. If a particular message constitutes or may constitute evidence in a proceeding before a court or other authority, we may retain such messages and the personal data contained therein until such proceeding has become final.
- Data collected from surveys you participate in. We process information received from you when you have participated in a survey, including about your answers to questions in various surveys relating to the services sent by Viaplay, for the duration of your account or as described from time to time depending on the particular survey.
- Data collected when you participate in competitions. We process information collected about you when you have participated in a competition for a period of 6 months after the competition.
- Data collected when you participate in usability testing.We process information collected about you when you have participated in testing for a period of 12 months after the testing.
- Data processed for direct marketing purposes. When we process your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, we will keep the data until you ask to be opted out from marketing efforts or object to such processing.
If you have been inactive on our services for a period of 48 months, we will delete your account and the personal data contained therein as described in this section. You are considered inactive if you have not bought any content (such as a movie, pay per view etc), logged in or used Viaplay or your account in any way, either directly or through one of our partners, for the prescribed period. Please note that if you have purchased the rights to a movie or other content, your account will remain active for as long as the licensed period is valid.
5. Children’s Privacy
You must be at least 18 years of age to create a Viaplay account. We do not knowingly market towards, nor collect personal data regarding minors. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal data from a minor, we will delete such information from our records. Minors may only use Viaplay with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. Parents or legal guardians are strongly recommended to set up a children’s profile, which will filter out any content deemed inappropriate for minors, before letting children use Viaplay.
6. Transfer of Personal Data
Please be aware that your personal data and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country.We process and store your personal data in the US and EU/EEA/UK.We may share your personal data with partners, suppliers and subcontractors located outside these regions. Other than the US and EU/EEA/UK, the recipients of your personal data are located in among others, Ukraine.Your data is stored on servers within the EU/EEA but can, in a regulated manner, be accessed by our suppliers in the referenced countries.
Please note that personal data processed and stored in another country may be subject to disclosure or access requests by the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies in that country according to its laws. If you have any questions regarding international data transfers, you may contact us using the contact information below.
We take special safeguards and where required by law, performing detailed transfer impact assessments when transferring personal data.If personal data is transferred to a country not recognized by the European Commission as ensuring an appropriate level of protection of personal data (list available here), we implement appropriate physical, contractual, technical, and organizational measures to help safeguard and secure personal data.In addition, where applicable, we put in place Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission and the UK Addendum thereto (you can obtain the copy of those clauses by contacting in accordance with Section 10 below).
Personal data may be accessed by persons within our organization, or our third-party service providers, who require such access to carry out the purposes described in this Statement, or otherwise permitted or required by applicable law.Personal data we collect is managed from our offices in New York, New York, United States, and Stockholm Sweden.
Even though we have taken steps to help protect the personal data in our control, you should know that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal data. No security measures can provide absolute protection. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us.
7. How do we protect your personal data?
We protect your personal data through physical, technical and organizational security measures which we also enforce upon the suppliers that we use to carry out our business. We have strong policies on retention, information security, access rights etc. and regularly educate our staff around these issues.However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our websites, applications or services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
All payment transactions are encrypted using widely recognized technologies in the industry and are subject to security standards from the PCI (Payment Card Industry) Security Standards Council.
Your account is protected through, among other, your password. We encourage you to update it on a regular basis and to not use the same password as you would use for other accounts and applications.
8. Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to us (if you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us via the contact details in the next section):
- right to access – a right to know the specific pieces of personal data we have collected about you; a right to know the categories of personal data we have collected about you; a right to know the categories of sources from which your personal data was collected; a right to know the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal data; and a right to know the categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal data,
- right to rectification — a right to have erroneous information corrected,
- right to deletion — a right to under certain circumstances have data removed,
- right to restriction — a right to require restriction of personal data processing, for example, if you object to the accuracy of data,
- right to objection — a right to object to processing based on legitimate interest, such as direct marketing,
- right to data portability — a right to require that personal data be moved from us to another party (this right is limited to data provided to us by you); and
- right to withdraw your consent – when the processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Please note that we may deny your request under certain circumstances, subject to exceptions set out in applicable privacy legislation, such as if we need to comply with our legal obligations. If we deny your request, we will let you know the reason why.
Please note that if we delete your personal data, many of our services will not work the same or at all. For example, your previous opt out requests will not be saved, saved preferences and information will no longer be available.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please refer to the contact information under section 10 below. If you believe that our processing of your personal data is not carried out in accordance with the data protection laws and regulations, we ask you to please let us know so that we can investigate the matter. We welcome your questions, comments, and requests regarding this Statement and our privacy practices. Please contact us at:
Viaplay Group Data Protection Officer
and/or via our toll-free number:
We have procedures in place to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries about our handling of personal data, our compliance with this Statement, and with applicable privacy laws. To discuss our compliance with this Statement please contact our Data Protection Officer using the contact information listed above.
As we are an EU based company, you also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. Our Lead Supervisory Authority is the Swedish Data Protection Authority (more information available here).
9. Notice to Consumers in California, Colorado, Nevada or Virginia
In addition to the rights set forth in Section 8, if you are a resident of California, Colorado, Nevada or Virginia, you may have certain additional privacy rights under the applicable privacy laws in your state (“State Privacy Laws”).This section generally describes those rights and how you can exercise them.
Right to Opt out of the Sale or Sharing of Personal Data.
Residents of California, Colorado and Virginia have the right to opt out of the “sale” or “sharing” of their personal data, as such terms are defined under State Privacy Laws.
Under California law, “share” meansdisclosing your personal data by us to a third party for cross-context behavioural advertising, in exchange for money or anything else of value. Thus, when we use the term “share” under this section, we are using it in the narrow meaning of how it is defined under California law. Other State Privacy Laws do not use the term “share,” but describe the concept as using personal data for targeted advertising.
Under the laws of California and Colorado, “sell” means exchanging your personal data by us with a third party for money or anything else of value. Under Virginia law, “sell” is the exchange of personal data for money only.
Currently, we participate in digital advertising networks to deliver advertising that is tailored to your interests. The participation in certain ad networks can constitute a “sale” or “sharing” of personal data under State Privacy Laws. The categories of third parties to whom information may be disclosed in this context is our third party partners (e.g., advertisers and marketing partners and data analytics providers).
We may sell or share the following categories of personal data to these digital advertising networks:
- Internet/electronic activity;
- Geolocation data; and
- Commercial information.
You can opt-out of being tracked by these third parties by clicking the “DO NOT SELL OR SHARE MY PERSONAL DATA” link at the bottom of our website, or in the menu of the mobile application you are using, and selecting your preferences. Please note that Viaplay does not presently exchange personal data for money with anyone.
You can also opt-out by broadcasting an Opt-Out Preference Signal, such as the Global Privacy Control (GPC) (on the browsers and/or browser extensions that support such a signal). Note that we will only apply the request to that specific device or browser and only for cookie or pixel based selling and sharing. Thus, you will need opt out on each browser and device where you use our services. If you clear your cookie history on a particular browser or device, your opt out request will no longer be saved.
To learn more about these advertising practices or to opt out of this type of advertising of your personal data, please visit https://optout.aboutads.info/ and https://www.networkadvertising.org/ to optout. You can opt out of the re-sale of your personal data by other participants in these digital advertising networks by visiting this site and opting out of each participant’s digital property.
Please note that Viaplay does not presently exchange personal data for money with anyone.
Right to Limit Disclosure of Sensitive Personal data
If you are a California resident, you have a right to limit the processing of your Sensitive Personal data (as defined by California law).We do not collect or process Sensitive Personal data for inferring characteristics or use or disclose Sensitive Personal data for purposes other than those permitted by law.
Right to Appeal
If you are a Virginia or Colorado resident and we were unable to fulfill your request, you may appeal our request by emailing us at email@example.com within fourteen days of our decision, including “Appeal Request” in the subject line, with a detailed reason for your appeal, as well as your state of residence.
Notice to Nevada Residents/Your Nevada Privacy Rights
With respect to the Nevada Privacy of Information Collected on the Internet from Consumers Act, Viaplay does not sell for monetary consideration the personal data of Nevada consumers for the purpose of resale to other entities.If you want to opt out of this practice in case our practices change in the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your email "Nevada Opt Out from Sale" and include your full name and the email address for the account you are contacting us about.Please only include one request per email message.
Right to Non-discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your Rights under State Privacy Laws and we will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide you with a lesser quality of services if you exercise any of your rights under State Privacy Laws.
10. Contact information and Exercising your Rights
If you wish to exercise any of your rights as described under section 8 or 9 above or need help from our customer service, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at +1 888-700-0813.
We will take steps to verify your identity before processing your request to exercise your rights. We will not fulfil your request unless you have provided sufficient information for us to reasonably verify you are the individual about whom we collected the personal data. If you have an account with us, we will use our existing account authentication practices to verify your identity. If you do not have an account with us, we may request additional information about you so that we can verify your identity. You may use an authorized agent to submit a consumer request. When we verify your agent’s request, we may verify both your and your agent’s identity and request a signed document from you that authorizes your agent to make the request on your behalf. To protect your personal data, we reserve the right to deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
11. Updates of this Statement
We may update this Statement as considered necessary from time to time. We include the date this Statement was last revised at the top of the page. Should any changes be significant regarding how we process your personal data, we will inform you in an appropriate manner prior to the changes come into effect, for example by sending you an email or by providing you with a clear notice when you access Viaplay. We recommend that you read such information carefully and keep yourself up to date by regularly visiting this Statement.
Thank you for taking your time to read this Statement! For more information on Viaplay Group’s privacy work, see here.